View Single Post
Old Dec 29, 12, 4:43 am
FLYGVA
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

IC Master Promo Thread 2013

2013 Master Promo Thread

Introduction & Disclaimer

As in the previous years, there is a thread for posting codes and a separate thread for the discussion about the codes, which could be reached by clicking on this link. There will be a separate post for the main promos and post for codes without special promotions such as “New Member Bonus Points” or “Welcome Back Bonus Points”. Since we have now two company lurkers, I think there is no need to hide a few links. On the other hand, this is of course not a reason to not start another thread

We will try to update this post at least every other week, hopefully more often.

szg + FLYGVA
Moderators
IHG Forum

Registration for promotions

All promotions with a promo code can be reached through this link followed by typing in the promo code manually:

https://www.ihg.com/rewardsclub/us/en/offers/promoreg/

WARNING:
People are putting in random codes when on the pc register page. Sometimes this will let you register for things that are actually old promos or region specific. This can result in issues when trying to register other codes that we do know work. So if in doubt, do not register.

Be careful with the Stay Brands promo. It has caused issues in the past when registering with other Stay X codes.

Points FAQ
Q: "How do I register for a promo?"
A: All promotions with a promo code can be reached through this link followed by typing in the promo code manually (or cut and pasting in your browser):
http://www.priorityclub.com/rewards/...ffers/promoreg

Q: "Can I register for all these promos?"
A: It's up to each person to see if they are eligible for the various promotions and you should only register if you’re happy that it will not have any effect on your account. Basically if you have any doubts then either ask or don’t register.

Q: "Can I register more than one code?"

A: Yes - except for Stay "X" nights Get "X" Points/Miles

Q: "I've successfully registered but nothing is appearing in my offers?"
A-1) It sometimes takes a day or two for the offers to show up under your offers
A-2) Some of them will show up, but others will never show up
A-3) Some will post
A-4) Others will not post

Q: "Can I register more than one code?"
A: Yes - except for Stay "X" nights Get "X" Points/Miles

Thanks to rupert_s for the idea and the info above

Last edited by FLYGVA; Oct 27, 13 at 9:00 am