FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Call Centre: Diamond Club Contact Number?
Thread: Call Centre: Diamond Club Contact Number?
View Single Post
Old Dec 28, 2012, 10:56 pm
Guy Betsy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
My last call to them was on the 27th. Have they closed early?

Originally Posted by A_Lee
In that same email, it says:

"As of 1st January 2013, the following changes will be made to our contact details:
• For queries relating to an existing booking that you have, contact British Airways."

Granted it's not 2013 yet, but at the moment they're totally screwing us over by not allowing us to contact them via the DC phone number or to help us via the BA number. I have my doubts that they will be able to help after January 1 either, being the BA agent I spoke to made no mention of requesting me to call back in a few days after they're supposedly going to be handling DC bookings. You'd think if they were, they would have already been informed and trained in the matter.

For all the goodwill that BA may have generated in their takeover of BMI and transferring BMI miles to Avios, now they ended up doing more damage to their reputation/credibility as far as I'm concerned, unless they get someone to fix this mess.

Hmm. I wonder if it will also help me in getting correct miles recredited back to my DC account since I see that they shortchanged me by about 30K miles when I cancelled some tickets on the 27th Dec.