FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JCB Marukai Premium Card - All USA accounts to close April 2018.
Old Dec 28, 2012, 3:09 am
skynerd

Originally Posted by bluto
I have in my notes that JCB might not grant 3% for tax payments (e.g. PayUSA) even assuming you could get JCB accepted by your processor. I made that note awhile ago and have since forgotten where I read it or why I thought that might be true. If anyone has info on this, it'd be much appreciated.
Perhaps that belief was partly due to my post #12, where I reported that PayUSATax rejected my JCB card number, and post #26 where trumpet205 reported that a Discover representative had claimed that the JCB/Discover agreement to share their authorization network is for "card present" transactions only.

However, I just updated my post #12 in this thread to report that Official Payments accepted my JCB Marukai card for an online payment of California estimated income tax. I selected "Discover Network" as the card type.

Last edited by skynerd; Dec 28, 2012 at 11:12 am Reason: "claimed" --> "reported that a Discover representative had claimed"