FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Onboard Upgrade Trial - Starts 17th December
Old Dec 16, 2012, 12:32 pm
BAflyer2007

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by r22r44bell47
Interesting - how would the catering work? Would the upgradee (?) be asked last, or would it be pot luck? Given the current lack of ability to provide for the passengers who are prospectively booked into any given (premium) cabin, it could get complicated. Last trip back from Tokyo, the CW wine bar was being raided for F passengers.....
I also would like to know is this across all cabin's, in particular Club to First?

I'd be interested in doing it but would I get all the bits and bobs that goes with First? Would I get CCR access arriving into LHR and connecting to say Newcastle? Would I get a Club meal or would I get from the First Cabin? Will there be extra meals loaded? Last year there wasn't enough duvets and pillows on one of my flight's for everyone so do the people who upgrade have to make do?

I know these are a lot of (what if) questions and I do think its a good idea but I hope this has been thought out.