FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is TK C class really that bad?
View Single Post
Old Dec 15, 2012, 9:46 pm
fnaime23
fadynaime

Programs: TK Elite Miles&Smlies, Jet Blue, Platinum medallion, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
On board LAX-IST now, service is friendly and very speedy (almost too fast). I made a point to ask for a refill hoping to spur attention. No other pax is receiving drink refills at all though. Very poor. Pajamas and offering of soup was nice. What is the point of the chefs? They take up space in the galley without doing anything different than the FAs and pax never see the chefs except during boarding and meal order taking. It actually reminds passengers that the onboard service is NOT equivalent to a restaurant!
I didn't have any problem with the service on my LAX-IST leg in business. they refilled my drink fast and without issues. I was very happy with the service.

I wasn't aware of pijamas i don't know if thats something new not offered 3 months ago.

As mentioned in other threads. Chefs are not part of the turkish staff but of the dinning company. really doesn't make a difference for me. i guess its a nice touch nothing more.

During my flight the chef was always around the cabin. didn't pass plate but was helpful and you could nice enough to get you a refill or anything else you needed.