FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mandatory $10 Daily Facilities Charge - Starts 1/1/13 at Le Parker Meridien NYC
Old Dec 10, 2012, 11:32 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by KENNECTED
LOL Behave!
I am after all I ended up NOT posting what I originally wrote

Its been yrs since Ive stayed at a *W in HNL, no sense paying for things I wont be using which their Resort Fee covers

Its 1 thing if they play a game and sell say the Gym to another company which is really them and then want to charge everyone for using it.Its another to charge me for its existence even if I dont use it

This reminds me of an old Abott and Costello routine.the boys just walked into their rooming house and tried sneaking past Mr Fields door so he wouldnt hear them.They were caught and Fields wants to know when they will be paying the rent and tells them you owe me say $30 for the last 3 months rent, they say why $30 its $8 a month so its $24.Fields tells them its $2 for the using the washing machine in the basement, which they answer but we never used the washer and Fields answers thats not my problem, it was there for your using.

As this is ending Hillary Costellos so called girlfriend walks down the stairs and passes by all 3 of them, with that Costello turns and asks Fields when does he plan to pay the $40 he owes him for kissing his girlfriend Hillary, Fields says But I never kised your girlfriend and Costello answers as A&C takes off Thats not my fault she was always there to be kissed