FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Now Pay for exit rows - "Fly Customised"
View Single Post
Old Dec 9, 2012, 2:54 pm
youai779

Programs: NZ *G, Qantas Gold
Originally Posted by oranjemakker
How would they even start to implement that? Ridiculous and as you suggest not thought through at all. Do the boarding passes for paid seats have some kind of special marking?

I would suggest that any passenger who has paid for seats and did not get offered "priority boarding" write to Air New Zealand and ask for their money back. This is also a clear case for an Advertising Standard Authority as false advertising. regardless of what the detailed T&Cs may say, the main page of the website is very clear and if they are not delivering this is a case for a complaint
Its always been a question I have had regarding priority boarding when travelling in NZ. Not that the flights are that big or chaotic as in the US but over there when I have been travelling they have always invited *G, First Class and their own elite customers to board first before they board anyone else. NZ do invite them to board at the start of boarding but like these paid priority boarding tickets how can the ever distinguish and the opoortunity window is so small? Maybe two seperate lines but this would be impractical at the smaller airports.