FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Strategy for KE award flights using DL miles
Old Dec 7, 2012, 9:37 am
RealHJ

Programs: DL PM/1MM, BW DE (lifetime), HH DE, Marriott PE (lifetime), National Emerald Executive
Originally Posted by mtkeller
No longer the case. The A330s have all been converted to Prestige Sleeper. The only Prestige Plus seats left are on the 744s and half of the 772s. It appears that those birds will not be converted because the 744s will be retired and the 772s with Plus have a different lav/galley/door configuration than those with Sleeper, so reconfiguration might prove too much of a hassle.
Then I guess the KE site must be out of date. (I thought they still had Prestige Plus A330s for short regional flights.)

Anyhow, I should have really sent posted this URL:
http://www.koreanair.com/local/na/gp...if_ni_main.jsp

This takes the guesswork out of it and shows the exact type of seating on the exact flight on the exact date. (I sure wish that other airlines, esp. ones with lots of different aircraft configs, had something like this.)

For example KE1/2 ICN-LAX is Prestige Sleeper while KE11/12 ICN-LAX is Prestige Plus. KE23/24 ICN-SFO is Prestige Sleeper.