FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)
Old Dec 4, 2012, 2:14 pm
spankytoes

Programs: The Golden status boy
Originally Posted by jpurple1
Since I am a neebie and wanting to be careful esp. since we have an excellent credit rating does anyone know how these points transfer or if they do? I am interested more in airline travel awards than hotels.

Thanks ahead for anyone that knows!

Joyce
This card isn't for you. If you only do the minimum spend, that's 100K points. If your spouse also applies, they will get the same. Club Carlson allows you to transfers points into someone's account for no charge. However, that only translates to 36K airline miles or 18K per account if you want to keep them seperate.

You'd be much better off doing a straight airline branded promo. Not only will you (most likely) have the annual fee waived, which isn't a feature of this card, you will earn a lot more miles.

Actually, you'd be much better doing other multi-purpose cards...but baby steps.

On second thought, I think you may have mixed this thread up with http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...5k-benies.html