FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Las Vegas Cosmopolitan Hotel [Master Thread]
Old Dec 3, 2012, 12:19 am
azmojo

Programs: AA Life Gold, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by oxfordjames
Couldn't find anything online about this, they are keeping quiet about it on their fb page too dispite a few people asking, called reservations and confirmed from 3rd December their will be a mandatory resort fee of $25 per night.

Bookings made before 3rd Dec will have the option of accepting the new resort fee or not.
Just made all of my reservations before midnight, cutting it close. I printed all of my reservation pages with timestamp. Just noticed on the Cosmo website they disclose the fee. There is NO fee disclosure on Marriott website. Wonder how that works? Booked all of mine through Marriott website.

On Cosmo website only:
Guests arriving on or after January 1, 2013, will be subject to a nightly resort fee of $25 per room plus applicable taxes.
The fee would have to be disclosed in order to be enforcable right? My Reservation (from Marriott.com) page says:

ADDITIONAL CHARGES
Complimentary on-site parking
Complimentary valet parking
Changes in taxes or fees implemented after booking will affect the total room price.
So I would have to think they can't charge any additional fees, legally, until Marriott updates their pages.