FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - American Express (USA) online shopping portal gone? (fka Bonus Points Mall)
Old Nov 30, 2012, 12:01 pm
divemistressofthedark

Programs: Hilton Gold, WN RR
I'll look in just a sec, but wanted to report back that I got zero MR for complaining about no BPM...

"I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you as our Bonus Point Mall website is currently not available for shopping.

We have been advised by our technical team that currently, we are having some issues with the technical functionality on our Bonus Point Mall program and it is being reviewed by our technical team. During this time the Bonus Point Mall website will be unavailable to our Cardmembers until further notice.

Regrettably, we are unable to confirm the timeframe in which the Bonus Point Mall website will start working.

Once we are confident that we can deliver the best possible customer experience, we will start the Bonus Point Mall website and the offers.

However, as soon as it is available, we will notify you.

I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

(CSR)
Email Servicing Team
American Express Interactive Services"

Bah. Seriously - I'm going to switch a lot of my spend to my UR card...NOT cool, removing a major piece of the program without any notice at all (other than a bunch of lame excuses)