FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Nov 19, 2012, 7:39 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Vit007
Hello,

My mother flown YYZ-FRA-KBP and KBP-MUC-YUL.
United Mileage Plus number was entered on the reservation, I've checked to make sure it was there during the check-in, and she asked check-in agents to verify that United Mileage Plus number was there and they assured her that she will get her miles without any issues.

After 15 days, the miles were still not posted. When we contacted M&M, they suggested creating submitting missing miles request with United. It has been almost 15 days, and the miles have not posted yet. Could you please verify that Lufthansa will sent the miles? The reason for booking with Lufthansa was that it is a Star Alliance member, and that frequent flyer miles will be posted.

Please let me know which contact form needs to be filled out or which email address needs to be contacted to make sure that the miles do get posted.

Thank You!
Hi Vit007,

unfortunately, only United Airlines can credit miles to a MileagePlus account, even if the flight was with Lufthansa. Consequently our hands are tied. :-( I can therefore only recommend you to contact United Airlines again.

Crossing my fingers for you and your mother…
Stefanie