FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Nov 16, 2012, 7:23 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by go4miles
Dear LH Lurkers,

about six weeks ago I flew with my whole family (six people) from Berlin to Portugal. After landing only very few pieces of luggage where unloaded.
All 5 pieces of our luggage were missing and arrived three days later.
While I fully do understand that these things happen, I am totally frustrated with what happened afterwards. When asking for compensation for the basic things we needed I simply can not get a response from Lufthansa.

Mails to the customer monolog are unanswered. so I tried to call the landlines in Cologne and Frankfurt to speak to somebody, but I can not get past the telephone dispatch. All they tell me is that the customer service team is "currently" having longer response times and I should wait. They simply will not put me through to anybody.

Funny thing, on the way home only 4 of the 5 pieces went missing.
I would really appreciate some support here and would PM you all the details of flight, etc.
Dear go4miles,

I am very sorry for the trouble caused. It is right that the Customer Service is indeed having longer response times. Nevertheless, I would like to try and speed things up for you. Would you please be so kind and send me all details here http://f.lh.com/zVHQ. I will contact my colleagues and get back to as soon as possible.

Fatime