FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Recommendations for TB Election
View Single Post
Old Nov 15, 2012, 8:47 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by tom911
I would like to see an interactive election forum where the members could ask follow up questions of the candidates. I would have enjoyed the chance to ask some candidates follow-up questions in the election forum, and I do see some interaction among candidates there, but members do not have the opportunity to ask candidates to expand on their answers.
As far as I know, there's nothing stopping anyone from posting a question or follow-up question in this forum with a request that it be answered in a specific thread in the candidates-only subforum by any candidates who wish to do so. @:-)

In other words, TalkBoard Topics can advance further discussion by non-candidates as needed, even during the campaign. Especially if the candidates reply in the candidates-only subforum rather than here.

This is just my opinion since I don't moderate this forum and since I'm not running for re-election this year (or next year either due to the term limits I managed to corral 6 votes for a year ago).