FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge ZRH [merged Q&A thread]
View Single Post
Old Nov 15, 2012, 2:43 pm
YuropFlyer

Originally Posted by sunshine-state
I'm considering a transfer in ZRH flying BKK-ZRH-NCE (my alternative is BKK-IST-NCE). From what I've read, the lounges at IST are top notch, but unfortunately, there is no award availability for the IST-NCE flight I want. From looking at the Zurich Airport website, it shows that BKK-ZRH (TG970) will arrive at Arrival Area 2 and ZRH-NCE (LX562) departs from B34. I am *G and will be traveling in Business Class.

The scheduled transfer time from 7:25 am to 9:00 am...

• Is the transfer time reasonable, and (assuming an ontime arrival) do I have time to grab a shower in ZRH?
  • How nice are the showers in the lounge(s)? Are amenities (towel, toiletries, etc) provided?
Yes, more than enough time in ZRH to take a shower. You won't be able to use the Arrival Lounge with a TG flight and *G only, but the C/SEN Lounge in the main terminal does have showers as well. They're ok, and yes, amenities are provided, but the showers are not "great" like the one's in the arrival lounge, and not so plenty one's (however, with the arrival lounge, usage of the regular lounge shower has been lowered, so I doubt you've to wait much - and your connection will give you plenty of time.)