FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wal-Mart, Amex take on banks with Bluebird debit card
Old Nov 15, 2012, 8:13 am
setho212

Originally Posted by sk8uno
Yes, Great Lakes is listed as a payee, but I can't seem to get my account to register. I was wondering if anyone has had luck. It keeps telling me I'm entering some info incorrectly, but I don't know what info that is. It is most likely their zip code. I don't get paper statements, so I had to use an online statement to get their zip code. My fear is that that zip code is different than the one I would get if they mailed statements to me, and therefore BB won't recognize it. If someone has successfully linked up Great Lakes, several of us here would love to hear about it!
I have been successful in getting my Great Lakes loans paid through BB. Put in the request 11/9, it was said it would be delivered by 11/13. I checked a couple of times on 11/13 but it didnt show up. Then I checked again on the morning of 11/14 and it was there. I get paper statements, but I looked up the zip code on the great lakes website. In your account information there should be a link called "ways to pay." If you click on that it should give you an address for sending in payments by mail. I used the zip code for that address.