FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Nov 9, 2012, 1:15 am
Intrugion

Hi LufthansaGermanAirlines,

I signed up to flyertalk out of frustration in trying to get an email contact to discuss an issue. I've tried several direct emails (most of which bounced) as well as the Lufthansa contact page. I've had two feedback reference numbers assigned, the first one seven weeks ago and the second one two weeks ago but no follow-up from Lufthansa.

We are flying from SIN->FRA->TRN on 30/12/12 and then a lengthy train/bus journey afterwards. We originally booked flight LH296 on the final leg, which at the time perfectly suited the rest of our itinerary. LH296 has been cancelled since our original booking, but only over that week (it flies up until 23/12/2012 and then resumes again 02/01/2013) and we have been rerouted on LH300, which greatly delays the rest of our journey and means we now have a long midwinter stopover in FRA. I think the pilot must be taking a Christmas break.

Can you please forward me on a contact email of someone who will address some specific questions I have? My local phone customer service representatives gave me some email addresses but as mentioned I haven't had success with them.