FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Budapest (Master Thread)
View Single Post
Old Nov 8, 2012, 5:45 pm
medic51vrf

Location: MEL, PER, PBO, occasionally ships, oil rigs and other places that no sane human being should ever find themselves
Programs: IHG RA, PC Plat, QF Plat/LTS
Originally Posted by alrvd83
Thanks for the info! I am only PC platinum, but I could upgrade to ambassador before my trip....I have enough pts to do so. Essentially, i would be doing it for a room upgrade? If I remember, that's pretty much the main benefit of an ambassador....?

Budapest sounds fun....lot of good nightlife? Adult nightlife if you know what I mean? Lol
I really liked Budapest and would recommend going there. Lots of good tourist stuff to see and do. The IC is well located and is quite a nice place.

Regarding the adult nightlife, I'm not sure if there are any strip clubs, etc in the area (Google is your friend, though) but I did get propositioned by a couple of "professional" women in the area near the hotel. They were pretty cool, though. They made their offer, I said "No thanks" and we went our seperate ways. No pressure, harassment, etc. They were dressed normally (not like stereotypical streetwalkers) and were NOT in the hotel. If that's your thing, it's there and easily found. If you're talking about other types of "entertainment" I'm not really sure.