FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bali driver / car service recommendations
Old Nov 3, 2012, 6:57 pm
ClearedCustoms

Another Excellent Driver

I just got back from a one month trip to Bali with my girlfriend. We rented a fantastic oceanfront villa and the owner offered up an enthusiastic recommendation for a driver named Putu Bandhi. Putu drives a late model air-conditioned van and his English is spot on. He's a family man who grew up on the north side of the island, studied politics, and knows the island and it's culture the way only someone who has spent their life in Bali can. We found him to be a great conversationalist, with a good sense of humor, and a knack for reading people. No surprise, he drives for a number of luxury villas in the north (as an independent). I can't recommend him highly enough.

Additionally, if you can ride a motorcycle you can hire him for a scooter tour. Some of the more unique places he took us would have been difficult to reach by car.

Putu can be reached by email at [email protected] or on either of his mobiles at +62 (0) 81-338 434551 and +62 (0) 81-999 400094.

His schedule does fill up so I suggest you contact him prior to your arrival in Bali.