FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Award booking services - a list and some reviews
Old Nov 2, 2012, 8:05 pm
foofiter

Programs: WN,DL,AA,UA,B6,more!
Originally Posted by FlyerChrisK
Outside of your name, you could hand a summary of your account balances to a booking service and they could give the flights with the award inventory you're interested in, leaving it up to you to actually call the airline and book.

This would eliminate some, but not all of the problems that lead people to seek out award booking services in the first place.
Correct!

I have had several clients who wanted help finding space on flights that would get them where they wanted to go in Business or First Class.

I help find that space and when it opens up they call the airlines to book the tickets based on the instructions and info I give them as they weren't comfortable handing over their account login credentials. We do all the hard work and you just call and book the ticket!

Secondly sending your current miles/points account balances lets us know not only where to start looking but also we can help you get points you may lack for a booking.

This is not limited to credit cards as their are lots of other ways to get miles and points!

Foo