FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency London the Churchill REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Nov 1, 2012, 1:07 pm
DHalltheway

Programs: | *G | STE | HGP ♦ | SPG Au | MR Au
Originally Posted by OsakaWino
We're you in one of the suites with a balcony?

At first I thought we'd like to have a balcony, but then realized that we'll never have a chance to sit out there, so the only thing we'd use it for would be to step out for a look around.

The hotel's site lists the Regency Suite, which is the only thing we are assured on the Diamond suite upgrade, as being all 53 m2 and all on the 7th and 9th floors, so I'd thought I'd express a preference for either 7F or 9F. If their actually the same size, the walk-in close sounds good for a stay this long. Also, I know that a lot of people prefer completely separate rooms with a door between them, for just the 2 of us we'd rather have a semi-open design, as we think it has a roomier feel.

Whatever we get, I'm sure we won't be disappointed. I'm really happy to be able to put the Diamond suite upgrades to good use.
I didn't have a balcony, room 907, though the room next door did (909 I believe). I like the size of that suite but personally I prefer 922 (if I recall correctly), which is what someone else from the DO got. It had a balcony and 2 washrooms. The balcony there overlooked portman square.

I always enjoy hotel suites. No matter which hotel it is.