FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Remaining Vestiges of Continental After the Merger With United
Old Oct 31, 2012, 4:27 pm
UALAX

Programs: UA 1k, AA EXP lite, Hertz 5*G, Nat'l Exec
Remaining Vestiges of Continental After the Merger With United

With all of the re-branding work that has been going on over the last few months, I was wondering what CO imprints still remain. I am not talking about amenity kits still left over from before the merger or airport tugs that haven't been repainted yet. I am more wondering if there is still stuff that may have slipped through the cracks and has CO branding out there.
Here's one that I found.

Found on yesterday's e-receipt.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER NOTICES
Your travel is subject to United's Contract of Carriage terms. The Contract is available at any CO ticketing facility, united.com or by calling 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331). The Contract terms include rules about limits on liability for personal injury or death and for loss, damage, or delay of goods and baggage, check-in times, overbooking, security issues, reservations, denial of carriage, refunds, claims limits and restrictions, including time limitations for filing a claim or lawsuit, and schedule changes and irregularities.
Anything else out there?