View Single Post
Old Oct 29, 12, 1:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Join Date: Nov 2005
Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, GF Gold, SPG Plat, LCAH Plat
Posts: 12,025
You won't even need a VOA. You'll just get an entry stamp.

I will say that transferring landside T1-T3 at DXB is an almighty pain. Either a not-well-signposted minibus that goes when it wants, or pay for the metro (luggage not allowed). Or try to talk a taxi into taking you.

Airside is much easier. Go to transfer desk, get boarding pass, clear security, walk quite a lot.
typical is online now