Old Oct 27, 12, 4:56 pm
sfo

Programs: UA MM *Gold, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by 1KSEA View Post
No Upgrade Notification - I have a slightly different issue. I am no longer receiving upgrade notifications. It's not my settings I checked that. I spoke with customer service and was told that because I book my fligths thorugth a travel website (required by employer) the emails go to them instead of to me, and theres nothing that can be done about it. This is odd becasue I havent changed anything about how I purchase tichets, and used to get all notifications pre-merger. So it appears to be an issue created by the merger and no one wants to solve it so far. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way around it? Am I missing something obvious? Thanks
You are correct in your thinking, if not booked directly with UA it usually goes to the third party that booked it. I have done one booking through a TA and they did get the sched change, however I had been on the UA web site a few days before and saw it, and approved the change. A few days later I got the change info. through the TA, just emailed the TA and told them I had taken care of it.