FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Luxury Hotels In New York
View Single Post
Old Oct 23, 2012, 4:47 pm
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by vincentb89
Lowell has rooms with fireplace (lowell king, only 1 with fireplace in the specific room category so you would have to specify that to reservations).
Hardware is really good, service is attentive but you don't have a lot of things to do in-house (small lobby) and the crowd is traditional borderline "too old" for me
The Lowell King would just side in under 800$ budget... and with a 2 year old that is a small room IMHO. Jr. Suite would be best at Lowell, also with Fireplace. I think you should add The Surrey to your list as they have a good family promotion via Virtuoso for Ultra Deluxe with a connector. Will give you more like 1000SQ feet of space for perhaps a touch over your budget. Under budget you can do a Grand Deluxe Salon with fireplace.

The Carlyle is also a possible choice. Their suites have good rates for January right now. Confirmed Upgrades are already possible for Q1

I'm sure some of the hotels already mentioned with also launch Q1 promos sometime in November (3rd night free, confirmed upgrades etc).