FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Any way to get credit card affiliate referral kickback for yourself (or for FT)?
Old Oct 22, 2012, 1:54 pm
gregorygrady

Whoops, I paid for the long term ad-free Premium version of FT a couple years ago when it was offered. I guess that is why I can't see the CC ads mentioned above. Guess if I want to give FT my money, then I will try to find their links without logging in.

Ideally though, I'd obviously like to figure out a way for this referral money to come back into our own pockets...................................I'd just want a 10% finder's fee cut of all kickbacks FTers get from now on.

Originally Posted by zanzibar
I definitely prefer my 2-3 favorite bloggers/tweeters getting affiliate money over flyertalk since I assume the latter already makes more than all the main bloggers combined.
If less competition would actually slow down all the obnoxious credit card pumping posts by bloggers, then I would agree with you. However I fear now that they've gotten a taste from the crackpipe, even the 2-3 remaining blogs are already addicted and unfortunately won't be able to stop themselves from pumping CCs incessantly.

Last edited by mia; Oct 23, 2012 at 8:08 am Reason: Combine consecutive replies