FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Premium Club Asia
View Single Post
Old Oct 22, 2012, 10:31 am
shawntobi

Programs: AA ex Plat, IC Plat , Hilton Diamond
I purchased it a few months back, just used it on my last 3 weeks in Malaysia and Thailand. (Im a Diamond as well)

Ok, remarks on the Premium Club. Worked well when I used it: If you can use the free night and the buffet coupon, then all other items are just a bonus for the rest of the year.

Instant Value for Me: (Cost about $200 USD)

Free room was booked immediately. 125 dollar value, compared to what i would pay on advance rate
Free Buffet for 2, used this trip. 100

So the Card is paid for immediatley if used correctly.

Used it in KL, 50% discount at most restaraunts, the noodle one is only 25%(It is reasonably priced already, Main Buffet honors it, including brunch. They do at times vary this to 25%, but that appears rare.
Hilton Sentral pooside restaurant (Boardwalk) offers you 50% dining discount(food only).

All restaurants at Hilton Malaysia and Thailand is offering 50% off for
2 person dining (food portion only,drink no discount) except for Prime( steakhouse at Bangkok Millenium Hilton) offering flat 30% discount.
Applicable to all days except for special promotion or festival season.

Premium club is not tied with Hilton Diamond. Which means whenever you use the Premium Club room voucher, it does not count as a stay for Hilton Honors. But, you can still use your Hilton Diamond status to enjoy the room upgrade whenever you use club room voucher.

NOTE: HILTON PHUKET, No discount at poolside service at Arcadia though.......

Nice to have the card, although I still prefer to eat on the street.....but for those who indulge at the hotels this is a good program, covering Malaysia and Thailand.