FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Hilton HHonors Visa [2011-2014]
View Single Post
Old Oct 22, 2012, 9:32 am
IkeEsq

Originally Posted by elBulli
You're really just encouraging people like this to not bother reading a single post in the thread by answering these questions...
Really? You think the people who don't read the thread just happen to notice my post(s) and it encourages them to ask their questions? I doubt that is the way things work.

I get it, everyone thinks it is a stupid question, but this stuff is not simple to people who have not spent a long time figuring it out. Let's take a look . . .

Question 1, which two cards do you apply for?

Well, up until last week, I was pretty sure that you could not apply for two AA Visa cards on purpose and get them. You need to apply for a Visa and an AmEx. Well, now we know that is not true. Plenty of people in this thread were convinced that you could not get two 50K cards and instead applied for a 40K and a 50K. Applying for two identical cards at the same time goes against what most normal people expect. If the advice for two years in the Citi AA thread has been to apply for two different cards there why would you be able to apply for two of the same Citi HHonors card? So it is confusing.

There is no summary post at the start of this thread that goes over all of this like there is in the Citi AA thread. Reading the first few pages of this thread is of no use because people had not figured out that you could get 2 50K cards yet. Trying to search for the answer is unlikely to turn up the answers. So that leaves asking.

Ike