FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Award booking services - a list and some reviews
Old Oct 22, 2012, 8:27 am
cmh flyer

Programs: DL PM, DL MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG
Well, I think for the first time I may need some expertise but it's confusing as to which service to choose to contact.

I have only Delta miles but plenty of them since they're so hard to use.

I've booked other tickets using miles for a first class award for my husband, while purchasing an upgradeable fare for myself, using one of my SWUs. And I'm not complaining about finding a low level award; I guess I no longer expect that with Delta.

Our Ideal Goal - Outbound: CMH - LIH on 2/8/13 in first and I don't care what cities we go through. It just needs to be in first because my husband is large, doesn't like to fly, so I need to get him in first. Return: 2/23/13 KOA - CMH and here I'd like to get in first on DL 836 (HNL-ATL) with the lie flat BE seats for the overnight return. He's never experienced the lie flat seats and I'd like for him to be able to do so on the return. If need be, we could come home a day or so later. I'm beginning to think I may have to give up on my return goal.

I am a Expert Flyer premium member but must admit that I've rarely used it because i've not found it to be very useful for Delta flights since it can't do awards any better than the Delta site.