FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Celebrate with a Free Night on Us promotion 16,000 points per stay
Old Oct 18, 2012, 11:15 am
sargenet

Programs: HHonorsDiamond
Originally Posted by Pseudo Nim
Interesting.

Nothing in the link says that this is targeted - I don't think this would play too well with consumer protection laws that they probably have to abide by. Quite the opposite - it very clearly states IF you book, you WILL get - "we didn't share it with everyone" would hardly be a valid excuse here.

[edit]

The terms say:

Weaksauce. NOTHING about targeting - I will charge on.
I understand where you are coming from! I think Wyndham is not real good at marketing! They sure don't understand the internet and how things spread. I think they put this website on a targeted mailer thinking only those who got the mailer would go to the website and use it.

Instead someone spread the word of this website to everyone and they forgot to put terms and conditions on the new updated website stating this was only for those who received the mailer.

This offer is definitely not being advertised ANYWHERE by Wyndham except via mailer.

My husband got the offer... I did not. But they were very clear to me on the phone that if I booked a room in MY name on my Wyndham account at these hotels I would not get the additional points because I was not targeted. I was told they could see it on their system who got it and who did not.

I would love to see all the bloggers that posted this try to get official clarification on their end!!