FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Per TSORon's Second New Thread Request: Non-Prohibited Items
Old Oct 13, 2012, 10:21 pm
FlyingHoustonian

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
Originally Posted by TSORon
I see where your error is. You are assuming that TSA expects us to rely only on our TSA training. This of course is not true, the TSA and the government in general realizes that people have their own personal histories and education, and as such those histories and education can be of use in our current positions (most companies are much more likely to hire someone with experience than those without). We are not automations, we come to the job with life experience just as you have done for your job. I do not need to be trained by TSA to recognize a grenade, or marijuana, I have personal experience with both. And in any case, even if I had no such experience I would be required to report anything that I cannot identify to a supervisor who hopefully can.

What training? You were a failure at your Air Force job, self admitted mind you, that is not me talking but direct from your prior communication.

You said you only served 15 years and never made rank fast enough...?
No one does 15 years and gets out if they enjoy the service, which you said you did. You were either RIFted which competent people are not, or you were kicked out. You already said it was not medical. So which is it ron? Why didn't you retire? That is what led to your TSA job as you also said.

You ignore me because I proved you wrong in three straight threads and you had no debate knowledge (your feckless and profane PMs notwithstanding). I understand it can be tough out here in the big world actually looking for facts but share with us more about that training.

What AFSC did you have that gave you this awesome training?
'Tis a simple question even you can answer.

Besides, you don't ignore me on TU...or you don't know it...

Last edited by FlyingHoustonian; Oct 13, 2012 at 10:28 pm