FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points at LAX Los Angeles Airport [Master Thread]
Old Oct 11, 2012, 3:45 pm
BigBopper

Programs: AA EXPlt, SPG Plt, Nat EE
Originally Posted by PhilFPLAXGM
I'm also bummed you didn't get the cookies. PM me and let me know when you were here so I can follow-up. Soon we're going to start handing them over the desk at check-in. We're just finalizing the packaging now. Sometimes when we unblocked and reblocked rooms late in the game the cookies were missed. Figured this was a sure fire way to make sure everyone gets them.

Regarding the breakfast, we tried adding it for awhile, but I found that Starwood likes to keep the "extras" standard from hotel to hotel.
Totally nitpicking here but I personally can't stand when unpackaged food/cookies etc are given to me at the front desk. My hands are usually full and it's difficult to juggle something additional. If I can't stick it in a pocket of my bag, I don't want it.

Having said that, it's very much appreciated by the community that you take the extra time to come here and the additional amenities at your property provide a nice touch. It speaks volumes about how you run your business.