FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Oct 4, 2012, 3:38 pm
RooFlyer

Programs: Qantas FF Plat; Virgin Aust Plat;
Originally Posted by RooFlyer
Hello Michaela, Anna, Elke, Vanessa, Fatime and Isabell,

Simple question: when we submit a question to "customer feedback" on your web site (as opposed to a comment), does it actually get read by a human being, and if so, what is a reasonable time for a reply to be expected?

Recently I submitted a query seeking some information regarding a complaint (no need to go into details). I received an automated reply with a 'FB-ID' number and the statement "Our Customer Feedback Management team will contact you shortly in this matter". However, 3 weeks later I have heard nothing (??"shortly"??). A follow-up e-mail to the reply met with the same dead pan response.

Frustrated by the lack of respone I attempted to telephone, but found no-one across 2 continents able to take a query, only reservations etc. Eventually after much time and phone cost, I did find some-one who supplied the information. I've heard nothing back in respect to this core issue either.

Does Lufthansa take any notice at all of when its customers write to it? Or do we have to complain again, again and again to get the airline's attention?

Thanks & regards
After a PM enquiry from one of our Official Lufthansa lurkers, I laid out my issue in some detail. A day later, I received a reply to my issue from the respective LH office.

Whilst not entirely satisfied with that LH office response, it appears that our friends here can actually grease the LH wheels. So thanks, Fatime !