FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United has the WORST customer service. (2013 Edition)
Old Oct 4, 2012, 12:54 pm
nxw152

Originally Posted by JS297
Excuse me for not having proper paragraphs in my complaint. I thought this was just a place where I could give my opinions about terrible customer service.

I don't know where I wrote anywhere in my original complaint that I wanted a full refund of my original ticket? Anyway, that is not the case. I just wanted the overweight baggage fee refunded.

I just included the changing seat things because I was already mad about the baggage and their customer service. I do not expect any changes to be done about that.

I understand that the correct ticket information is needed for them to look into the complaint. I was just frustrated that they couldn't just update my already existing complaint instead of having to go through the whole process again.

I also know that cancelling the Chase credit card doesn't directly impact United. I was just making a point that I didn't want anything to do with United anymore.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I will definitely look into whatelse I can do to rectify my problem. In the future if I ever come across this problem, I will definitely transfer my things even if the ticket agent tells me I can't.
That agent was very mean to you. Remember there are ...******s everywhere; and you were just not so lucky to run into one of them. Next time (well I hope you never see those "...*****s" again but .... happens right?), just find another agent.

For seats, most people would just go straight through security and talk to the gate agent or FA seeking help. I've been asked by the FA to change seats for others, and they always get to seat next to each other even I ended up with a back row middle seat. Well who knows, someday I may need to ask for that "favor" too, right?

I just got back from our local little airport, my friends' bags were like 1 lb over the limit, and guess what, the agent just pointed it out to my friend and said I'll let you go this time. Maybe that agent just had a bad day...

Last edited by nxw152; Oct 4, 2012 at 12:59 pm