FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Oct 1, 2012, 5:53 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by FlyinDutchman
Dear Michaela, Anna, Elke, Vanessa, Fatime and Isabell,

The most annoying feature of LH and M&M is the black box that is code shares. On the LH website one books flights with explicit mention of "100% mileage earnings". However, this is near customer misleading, since code share flights may go to any booking class known to man. That LH cannot provide customers with this booking class upfront is amazing. Please fix it, so that I see which booking class a codeshare flight will book into.

And don't give us, the "oh, we can't because it's to difficult due to (1) bla, (2) bla, and (3) bla " and also not "you have to call our customer support for that". LH knows the possibilities of internet information exchange does it?

We put men on the moon, this shouldn't be anywhere difficult to provide.

It's simply called good customer service.

Btw, great initiative this 3.0!

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Dear FlyinDutchman, I can see the point you are raising and I will forward it to our colleagues at Miles & More and LH.com. I honestly do not know if this issue can be easily resolved, but I am glad you raised it - so thank you for that.

Btw, we are happy to be here ;-).
Best, Fatime
Hi FlyinDutchman, just wanted to inform you that we have received a feedback regarding your hint: They are already working on solving this snag ;-).

Fatime

Last edited by LufthansaGermanAirlines; Oct 1, 2012 at 6:05 am