FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Sep 29, 2012, 11:05 pm
EBookLover
Suspended

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Dear Seat 1 a, dear Terbang, dear LowEnd – in order to be 100% sure that I am giving you the correct information regarding op-ups, I have spoken with the department directly responsible for this procedure. Any op-ups at the airport are always based on an automated pre-determined list, and on this list, the M&M status of the passenger is the main criteria of priority.
Kind regards,
Isabell
Dear all,
this is my first post on Flyertalk. I have come here when I read "Flyertalk" a couple of times in newspapers. Many of them had negative reports on how LH is currently handling its most frequent flyers.

I am HON and I have heavy problems with LH at the moment. And to tell the truth, I believe that this 'LufthansaGermanAirlines' account is eather fake or it is the best way to show what LH currently thinks of its customers:
Just few days ago LH confirmed to me in written that the statement above is NOT true. But it is again a thing of interpretation: What does 'main' mean?

At first, at the phone, the HON Circle feedback team denied that there are other factors. But then I received the reply in written: 'Indeed, the check-in system is at first proposing the highest-value (hochwertigsten) tickets for op-ups. If these are the same, we prefer the HON members.'

Thanks LH! I think there is nothing more to say about.