Old Sep 22, 12, 1:48 am
price123

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Originally Posted by silver springer View Post
Originally Posted by silver springer View Post
The email today raised the price for two people in a room from 294 pounds to 352.80 pounds. I sent an email inquiry on this change

okay here is the response from the Hyatt econcierge- there was a new tax of 20% on reservations. What?
The reservation update I received had no explanation. Can members in the UK validate this increase and whether the increase can be added to existing reservations? This is incredible!
I will ask someone a hotel to contact you. The rate you pay will be 294 (I have signed contract so that won't be changed). The only change is that by law the hotel must quote all prices inclusive of 20% vat, whereas they used to quote exclusive (blame intercontinental group who got done by advertising standards agency).

If anyone who doesn't now show rate of 276/294 can send me their reservation number and name (my laptop with all my info is at home) I will get it sorted on Monday.

Last edited by Markie; Sep 22, 12 at 4:03 am