FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Today: "Check Your Amenity Kit for $4,000 Eyeshades"
Old Sep 6, 2012, 1:06 pm
ba bob

Originally Posted by ANstar
I think the new UPPER kits look nice... You do have to take with a pinch of salt some of the comments on V-Flyer as the regulars do tend to get a little too critical of the airline ( for better AND worse).

It is definately an improvement over the old kit.... and why some poeple complain about the size of toothpaste... I mean VS want to provide you with something to freshen your mouth with after the flight.... not to brish your teeth with for the next 2 weeks!

And people moaned about no pen in the kit and when they bring back a pen, they moan about the quality of the pen. At least it is an improvement!
Just had the new UC kit and I agree its an improvement, I don't understand the reason why the v-flyer posters are so critical about the toothpaste size, it had more then enough for a brush before bed and one before landing. I will miss the shoe bag, but have about 20 of them so I guess i really don't need anymore! I think it looks a little cheap with the faux leather strap but an improvement for sure.