FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card offers [Consolidated]
Old Sep 1, 2012, 9:28 pm
World-Wide

Programs: US Airways/SPG/Club Carlson (Gold)/United/Marriott Rewards Premier (Silver)/Priority Club Platinum
Okay wow read the whole freaking thread and I am more confused then ever if people who have the Marriott CC now still got the 70K bonus?

Those who had to cancel there Marriott CC did you "HAVE" to cancel the Marriott CC or could you have moved credit over from another Chase CC?

I got the Marriott 70K offer in Nov still have that CC, and I want to keep it due to 1 free night every year. I also got another Chase CC a few months ago for a total of 3 Chase CC. I would have probably went for this 1 if someone for sure confirmed still getting the bonus while having a Marriott CC. Wish it was still available. Hopefully it comes back soon. But I am also waiting for British Airways 100K offer to come back. If they are back at the same time I will miss 1 of the 2 I want again. (Stinks I always miss the good offers. This 1, British Airways 100K, 75K Citi AA X2 last year.)