FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - what happens if I wear an adult diaper in the human X-ray/nudeoscope?
Old Aug 29, 2012, 2:58 pm
exbayern

You REALLY shouldn't need to do that. Nor should we need to have this discussion.

This is absolutely wrong that you are flying (domestically, I believe) in your own country and have to worry about this at all, let alone take such drastic action in order to avoid what may well occur.

Is this flight absolutely necessary? Can you choose not to fly? Can you book a ticket for the next day and use the 24 hour cancellation policy to cancel it if you don't need it? It's wrong too that we have to look at those options, but this is what flying in America has become for many people.

And the biggest issue with all of this is that the public really doesn't care about you or your situation, Kevin. Your fellow countrypersons need to hear about this and they need to be angry and empathise with you and others like you. A few of us here are doing that but you need to have millions get upset before any of this will change, and I just don't see that happening, unfortunately.