FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - priorityclub.com/visa1000 mysterious disappearing 1000 points
Old Aug 28, 2012, 10:18 pm
mnredfox
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
I seem to be having an issue with the priorityclub.com/visa1000 website and I was wondering if others are experiencing the same thing.

Two weeks ago at a hotel, they gave me a slip with a code on it, you watch a 90 second video, enter the code, and then your PC account gets credited with 1000 points. Fine - great - appreciate that.

So I did all that, then the website priorityclub.com/visa1000 immediately showed my balance increased by 1000 points. Next day - it was gone. I decided whether or not it was actually worth calling -- so I let it go. Maybe in a few days, I thought, but I wound up never calling and just saying the heck with it. The story continues...

Today in the mail I get my PC card for next year (elite) and there was one of those slips in there "GET 1000 POINTS JUST FOR WATCHING THIS 90-SEC VIDEO." Yep, I decided to give it a try once more and I did it just now. Again, I saw my new balance at the end of the video, increased by 1000. Then I actually logged into the PC website just to make sure I wasn't seeing things - yes my balance was increased by the 1000.

About 1 hour later, I log in again - and the newly credited 1000 points once again mysteriously vanished into thin air. This is 2X now that this has happened. I'm going to call once I have the 2 hours to spare, but for now - Is anyone else having trouble with this? This surely can't be limited to just me.

Would also appreciate if there is an IHG person out there that could confirm if or if not the priorityclub.com/visa1000 website has a technical glitch.
This promo is pretty old, maybe it expired?