FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - US Airways - 15,000 bonus miles for existing card holders [targeted]
Old Aug 28, 2012, 5:56 pm
MilesDavis11

Programs: Any and All
US Airways - 15,000 bonus miles for existing card holders [targeted]

I received a bi-fold mailer from US Airways today and nearly tossed it, but I'm glad I read it.

THE OFFER: Earn 15,000 bonus miles when you spend $750 in new purchases each month in September, October and November.

FINE PRINT: Offer is valid for select cardmembers and is not transferable. You will earn 15,000 bonus miles after you charge $750 in net retail purchases each month from September 1, 2012 through November 30, 2012. If you do not spend over $750 in any one of the three months of the promotion you will not be eligible for any bonus miles as part of this offer. To receive your bonus miles your account must be open and in good standing. Purchases made during periods when your account is delinquent, your balance exceeds your credit line or your account is otherwise not in good standing as defined on your Cardmember Agreement do not qualify.

Your bonus miles will appear up to 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion. Net retail purchases do not include things as the purchase of money orders, traveler's checks, foreign currency, lottery tickets, gambling chips, wire transfers, person to person money transfers or using the account to obtain a cash advance.

Be on the lookout in your mailbox!