FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Japan Narita Customs - Importing prescription medication on prohibited list
Old Aug 23, 2012, 5:13 am
akira2472

Wow, see right when they asked me to remove all of my clothing is when things would go wrong, no way am I taking off my clothes for these people unless they give me some legitimate reasoning. I almost got arrested when I was came back through LAX when the police officer/customs official went through my bag. It wasn't just that he went through it, but he had the worst attitude from the beginning and was incredibly demeaning, and at the end after he took everything out and spread it around he asked me to put it back in after fighting a bit and him threatening to arrest me he finally put some of it back in . But oh well, I am still struggling with this^ I would really like to bring my Adderall, but I just don't want the risk. If it was like, vicks vaporub or sudafed, the kinda BS stuff they ban I wouldn't even care, but Adderall is so sketchy. I think I've just come to the conclusion that I am only going to bring one month of it, and have a list of all the medications I am bringing signed by my doctor, and show it to them at the customs window and hope for the best!