FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bonus points to enroll in Extended Payment Option [USA]
Old Aug 19, 2012, 10:11 am
milesmomma
Used to be 'slotownmomma'

Programs: Too many to list!
Ditto

Originally Posted by bitachu
signed up for extended payments months ago(I think ending of 2011)...5K points never came...figured I wasn't targeted and I lost out..closed my PRG back in May...yesterday I got a letter saying sorry the 5k points never came due to error..here is 50$...so not bad in my mind
Me too! Got the same letter for the 10,000 bonus point offer. The funny thing is I had completely forgot about it and actually closed the PRG associated with my MR. I just recently opened a Biz Gold and called to have them re-link with my old MR. I thought I only had 695 points left which I could transfer out before I closed. Rep said she had linked the accounts and I had 10,695. Wow! I had receive the letter a few days prior and was wondering if points would still be posted since I had closed card. YIPPEE!!
Not to mention I already receive 5,000 points for enrolling with that link as well. So for others, you can receive both bonuses from both links. As always YMMV