FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Hilton HHonors Visa [2011-2014]
View Single Post
Old Aug 17, 2012, 8:58 pm
World-Wide

Programs: US Airways/SPG/Club Carlson (Gold)/United/Marriott Rewards Premier (Silver)/Priority Club Platinum
Originally Posted by Happy
Yes. I used the links in Post 468 10 days ago. Both cards in hand now, and 50K offer confirmed.

Before you get all worked up and jumped in to criticize others using links outside post 1, you better read the related posts first to understand why Post 468 came into play.

Since you have no clue on what these 2 posts are, please dont make assumptions.

To be fair, the link in Post 1 is NOT updated as those in the AA thread. Are you maintaining the update? Obviously you are not. Please see the last date of update of Post 1 - it was Dec 5, 2011.

I have followed this thread closely because the HHonor cards are in our plan but we are not ready until August because we have other cards have priority ahead of the Citi HHonor.

Over the course of this year, it has reported several times the link in Post 1 NOT working from time to time. In fact Post 468 was a direct result of when link in Post 1 reportedly stopped working for a while, then the poster of Post 468 said he had been receiving invitations almost every few weeks and provided the fresh links.

And let me tell you my own experiences using the link in Post 1 - After I filled in all the details and click the continue button - the page refreshed, then instead of giving me a second screen (the screen to verify the data), the page just turned blank instead of bringing up a new screen. This happened multiple times with different browsers. So I scrapped both apps and then used the links in Post 468. Both worked perfectly without glitch.

Seriously, have you actually READ Post 468 before making your post?

Please read Post 468 where michael_v has provided the details of the links and the few posts above his, to understand WHY he made that post.
Okay thank you so I guess 468 links will be the once I use if I decide to do them. There is 3 links in that post. Use the first 2 correct? What is that 3rd 1?