FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What's the most annoying EK passenger you have seen?
Old Aug 5, 2012, 4:20 pm
Firemansam

Flying from DXB-MEL and had a late teens early twenties woman sitting in front of me in Y, as we pushed back she was talking on her mobile phone, as we taxied she was still talking, as we were rolling down the runway she was texting someone. Then into the flight she started to flirt with one of the male FA's who kept bringing her chocolates from F and letting her use the J toilets. Eventually the male purser told her she was no longer allowed past the J curtain to which she then started calling him names.
Guess Karma came around a little when she fell asleep her tanktop fell down a little exposing her quite a bit, the purser came past saw it and promptly woke her up and loudly said please madam put that away people dont want to see that.
The embarrassed look on her face was priceless.

Then on a very foggy approach into MEL from 3000 feet and below on comes the mobile phone again and she promptly starts texting people. I asked her to turn it off and she told me to mind my own busines, so i told her if she didnt put it away i would tell customs she has suspect items on her. The phone went away right away lol.