FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consensus on the Delta 777 business class?
Old Aug 5, 2012, 7:05 am
k2

Originally Posted by jojojo
OK, just to get it out of the way, I’m very happy to fly in business, and much prefer it over coach. But am I the only one who doesn’t like the arrangement?

First of all, you can’t see out the window very easily (see my previous post for more ranting on this subject.)

But it also makes it difficult to get work done. There’s no under seat storage for the briefcase. There’s minimal space for any work – papers, pads, computer, etc. The table (on which I now type) is nicely positioned. But if you want to type type type, and then pull out some paper to look it, it’s a lot more difficult than the traditional design, where you just reach under your seat and pull out what you need.

This feels like a seat that’s designed to have the passenger watch the video and sleep. And that’s it. That may be great for many, but I really would like to be able to get some work done and look out the window.
I'm pretty much with you. The 777 seats are great for sleeping, but average for everything else.