FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Andalucian Advice: Seville, Granada, Cordoba & Malaga
Old Aug 4, 2012, 8:18 pm
bqkali

This is a "teaser" itinerary - enough time to fall in love with Andalucia and not enough to see it in depth. Since you know you'll only be seeing the highlights, I think it's possible (and in fact I had a similar itinerary when I went). Enjoy it for what it is and plan on returning

You may want to consider a bus from Cordoba to Granada since trains run infrequently on that route on Sundays. Be sure to buy your Alhambra ticket in advance - if you only have one day, you'll want to make sure you can get in.

I haven't been to Ronda, so can't comment on whether it's "worth it", but it'll add at least 2 hours in transportation time. It makes most sense (geographically) between Malaga & Seville.

I personally think Malaga has a lot less charm than the other three locations on your list. I'm not clear on whether you plan on spending time there on Monday before flying out, but my personal suggestion would be to arrive just in time for your flight and allocate that extra time to either Seville or Granada. Cordoba is easily seen in a day.

On the chance your airfare is changeable, consider flying directly into Seville and/or out of Granada for a little more convenience.