FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Finish with a Bang, Start with a Bang (LX F, OZ F, CA J, CX J, AA F, SQ J, BA F)
Old Aug 4, 2012, 12:00 pm
Short hair Francis

Programs: AC 75K, A3*G, AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, JL/JGC (OWS) , Marriott Titanium, Hertz 5*, Avis PC
Another average flight, caught some nap and the cabin crew was doing the same turn as us FTers so they are heading back on 556 back to Chicago too.

So I got them to announce the return flight too! ^

And to all the newcomers from United,
“We know Why You Fly, We’re American Airlines”

10 mins early into SFO, 1 hr 20 min turn today so more time in the SFO, we bid farewell to jetsetr and maize&blue, both SFO based and went back to work.
The rest of us, myself, allensun, aussieflyer, toomanybooks, and Legendary Poster kept at it, MORE FLYING!

*21st flight, 29887 Miles flown this year
American Airlines 556
San Francisco to Chicago O’Hare
10:35am – 4:55pm, 4 hr 20 min flight
First Class, Seat 3B
Food – Snack/Brunch
Equipment – Boeing 737-800 (16F/132Y)

Another on-time departure, not shabby considering this is SFO we’re talking about and the fog can always screw a schedule on a moment’s notice

American Airlines Boeing 737-800 Old First Class Cabin

Got my favorite seat on the 738, 3B, FEBO permitting of course

3 hr 25 mins of flying to ORD, K now I need to figure out how to write that ethics paper due in 3 weeks. Hope my prof likes my essays on the morals of flying only for the reason of earning miles

AA 1341 Snack/Brunch

To start
Warm Mixed Nuts

Sides
Pita chips with hummus is served with the Chicken Club Salad
A bag of Mrs Vickies Chips is served with the Cheeseburger

Main Course

Chicken Club Salad
Grilled Chicken on Mixed Greens served with sliced tomatoes, grated cheese and Creamy Cilantro dressing

Or Cheeseburger
Juicy beef patty burger served with lettuce, tomatoes and pickles with condiments of mustard, mayonnaise and ketchup.

Dessert
Freshly baked on board cookies (Chocolate Chip)

The cheeseburger was the snack I went with on this flight, I also had a FTer seated next to me, unfortunately I forgot to jog down his handle, he’s SMF based and is a doctor of some sort, so hopefully someone might be able to tell me. Sadly I wish I had his kind of mileage balance but I’m still a young-un so it will take time.

And with that, back to ORD again for another AA 1561 ORD-SFO , 1/2 turn today to go and 2 more legs tomorrow back to Rochester

Next Part
Part 14 – Luck, laughter, annoyance…

Last edited by Short hair Francis; Aug 6, 2012 at 4:34 am