FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - When Mr. Marriott's Office Agrees Customer Service is Poor and Can't Help...
Old Aug 2, 2012, 1:36 pm
tfred

Programs: DL Silver, (used to be somebody here) Marriott Lifetime Titanium
i have checked in a few marriott properties that had handouts (and postings) for do and donts when kids were a major component of the population - doesnt bother me.

the hotel isnt crazy - they know where the hotel is and who stays there (teams) - but they also dont want it to get out of control - which is pretty easy. just because they advertise their proximity doesnt mean that is why they built the hotel there or that it is ok to be a clubhouse. The other 9 months out of the year it is business people i would imagine

i have also been with AAU BBall teams (my daughter played) and I know what goes on in hotels with tons of kids - slamming doors, running around. the breakfast buffet disappearing in 5 minutes- sometimes a little, sometimes alot

all that being said, the manager should address your concerns in person. was there a specific incident that prompted your (their attitude) finding the GM? did you have a copy of the rez confirming the rate?